Samsung NP500P4C-S02US notebook features and reviews. Samsung NP500P4C-S02US 14 inch notebook is powered from a third-generation Intel Core i5 dual-core processor (Ivy Bridge), that offers breakthrough digital media administration, content creation, and additionally 3D gaming capabilities. Take pleasure in the thrill of a automatic burst of speed when you require it with Intel Turbo Boost Technology for a boost in the functional performance that you can really see and additionally feel. Using this type of Samsung Series 5 laptop’s JBL stereo speaker systems, you will enjoy evident, wealthy sound, deep bass and additionally great tone articulation–making it some kind of ideal option for singing enthusiasts and additionally video devotees. SoundAlive technology adds for this premium experience by providing virtual 3D sound, farther along improving the overall sound high quality and permitting one to switch between numerous modes (these as film mode and singing mode) to optimize sound quality for different use.
Samsung NP500P4C-S02US specifications and features :
- Microsoft Windows 8 OS
- 14 inch LED display (1366 x 768 pixels; 220-nit brightness)
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-3210M dual-core processor (3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 3 MB L3 cache)
- 500 SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz, 8 GB maximum)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M graphics with 1 GB of video RAM and support for Microsoft DirectX 11 games.
- 8x multi-format CD/DVD±RW drive
- 1.3 megapixel HD webcam
- Built-in JBL stereo speakers with SoundAlive enhancement
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Next-generation Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- 2 USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfer
- VGA video output
- Multi-format memory card slot
- Up to 6.6 hours of battery life (6-cell battery)
- Dimensions L x W x H : 13 x 1.04 x 9.10 inches
- and more.