Download Driver Windows 64Bit Intel HD Graphics
Driver Windows 64Bit Intel HD Graphics
Download Driver Windows 64Bit Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics For Windows 64Bit compatibility and system requirements :
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 (x64)
Installing a new device :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Intel HD Graphics For Windows 64 Bit :
- Version : 220.127.116.1175
- Release Date : 11/06/2012
- File name : GFX_Win7_8_64_18.104.22.16875.exe
- File Size : 137.63 MB
Intel HD Graphics For Windows 64Bit : Download Driver