Canon Pixma MG2570 Printer Free Download Driver
Canon Pixma MG2570
Canon Pixma MG2570 Printer Free Download Driver – Canon Pixma MG2570 compability and system requirements :
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit)
- Windows Vista(64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
Installing a new device :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Info File :
- File size : 5,243KB
- File name : mypr-win-3_1_0-ea11_2.exe
- File version : 3.1.0
- File language : Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese
Driver For Windows :
Canon Pixma MG2570 Printer For Windows : Download Driver
Driver For Linux :
Canon Pixma MG2570 Printer For Linux : Download Driver (Source File)
Canon Pixma MG2570 Printer For Linux : Download Driver (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon Pixma MG2570 Printer For Mac OS : Download Driver (Mac OS : OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)